If you need help and support to lose weight, we have teamed up with the CSIRO to bring you the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet online 12 week program.
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing online program offers:
- Higher protein intake: to promote satiety and moderation in carbohydrate and fat intake.
- Low GI: the program will point out low GI options to help you make smarter choices when selecting carbohydrate-containing foods.
- Scientifically formulated by nutrition and behavioural scientists at CSIRO.
- Online diet, exercise and weight trackers and no calorie counting: rather than counting calories, a food diary tallies your food groups and guides you to healthier eating.
- Personalised to your Diet Type making it easy to stick with the eating plan.
- Customisable meal plans and shopping lists: the meal plans can be personalised to suit your tastes and lifestyle with a dynamic shopping list that updates instantly.
- 1,000 family-friendly recipes: the much-loved recipes from all five best-selling Total Wellbeing Diet books are included as part of your membership.
- Menu plans: Weekly menu plans that make it easy to follow the diet.
- Daily indulgence: the program is flexible and realistic, giving you the option to choose one indulgence each day, or save up your indulgences to splurge on the weekend.
- Exercise program: choose from a variety of practical exercise programs suitable for working out at home or the gym.
- Online community: connect with a supportive community of digital dieters to stay motivated.
- Mobile: use your smartphone to check meal plans, track your latest snack or look up a workout while on the go.
To find out more click here.