- 5 Carisma potatoes roasted or boiled in their skin
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 ½ cups reduced salt vegetable stock
- 2 handfuls fresh chives finely chopped
- 25 g light sour cream
- Add onion and garlic to a large pot, sauté on low heat until soft and fragrant.
- Roughly dice cooked potatoes. Add stock to the pot. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Blend with a stick blender until smooth. More or less stock or water may be required due to the size & water content of the potatoes. Bring back to temperature on the stovetop.
- Serve. Finish with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chives.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.