- 5 Carisma potatoes, roasted or boiled in their skin
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups reduced salt vegetable stock
- 2 handfuls fresh chives, finely chopped
- 25 g light sour cream
- Add onion and garlic to a large pot, sauté on low heat until soft and fragrant.
- Roughly dice cooked potatoes. Add stock to the pot. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Blend with a stick blender until smooth. More or less stock or water may be required due to the size & water content of the potatoes. Bring back to temperature on the stovetop.
- Serve. Finish with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chives.