Potato salad with red onion
- 1 kg Carisma potatoes cut into 2cm cubes
- ½ red (Spanish) onion finely sliced
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to boil and cook until just tender. Drain potatoes and place in a bowl.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well. Add dressing to the warm potatoes, together with the chopped red onion and parsley, and toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper. Salad can be served warm or cold.
- Top with micro-herbs or additional fresh garden herbs
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.