Potato salad with red onion
- 1 kg Carisma potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Italian parsley
- sea salt and coarse ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to boil and cook until just tender. Drain potatoes and place in a bowl.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well. Add dressing to the warm potatoes, together with the chopped red onion and parsley, and toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper. Salad can be served warm or cold. Serving tip: top with micro-herbs or additional fresh garden herbs