5 minutes minutes
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- 1 cup green beans steamed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 Carisma potatoes baby, boiled and quartered
- 2 eggs boiled and quartered
- 185 g tuna in spring water
- 8 olives pitted and halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar white
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl or jar, add olive oil, vinegar and Dijon mustard. Mix or shake well.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients (except dressing) and toss gently.
- Drizzle over dressing and mix well to coat all the salad ingredients.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.