Minted yoghurt, lamb and pumpkin on Bürgen® 5 Seed
- 1 cup butternut pumpkin Roasted cubes
- cup reduced fat greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh mint finely chopped
- red (Spanish) onion finely sliced
- 100 g lean lamb slices
- baby spinach leaves
- Combine yoghurt, lemon zest, and mint and mix well. Spread evenly over slices of bread. Top with pumpkin and lamb and sprinkle over spinach leaves. Top with other slice of bread. This is also delicious with toasted bread.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.