Mediterranean Tuna Salad
5 minutes minutes
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 cup low GI brown rice cooked
- 185 g tuna in spring water drained and flaked
- ½ avocado sliced
- fresh basil shredded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- In a small bowl or jar, add olive oil and vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix or shake well.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients (except dressing) and toss gently.
- Drizzle over dressing and mix well to coat all the salad ingredients.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.