Herb and Jalapeno Scrambled Eggs on toast
- 2 slices Bürgen® Wholemeal & Seeds bread, toasted
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 tsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tsp finely chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp finely chopped jalapeno in brine
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- extra herbs, to serve
- Combine the eggs and herbs in a bowl and whisk to combine; season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a small non-stick pan over a medium to low heat. Add the eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, over a low heat until the eggs come together into soft curds. Add the jalapeno and gently stir to combine.
- Put the toasted bread onto a warm plate and top with the spinach leaves.Spoon over the scrambled eggs and add a scatter of extra herbs.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.