Harissa spiced Porterhouse steak with chargrilled zucchini
- 4 180g beef porterhouse steak,
- 3 zucchinis, halved, chopped
- Mitolo Low Carb Potatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Harissa paste
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- ⅓ cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds, toasted
- To serve: thyme leaves, lemon
wedges, mint leaves
- In a large snap-lock bag place half the oil, Harissa paste and thyme. Add steaks, season well and rub to coat. Heat a large char-grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set steaks aside on a plate loosely covered with foil to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place zucchini and remaining oil in a large bowl. Season and toss to coat. Reheat same pan over medium high heat and cook zucchini for 6-7 minutes or until charred and tender. Remove from pan, return to large bowl, add lemon zest and juice and toss to coat. Top zucchini with ricotta, almonds and mint leaves.
- Serve steaks with zucchini, potatoes, extra thyme and lemon wedges.