Harissa spiced Porterhouse steak with chargrilled zucchini
- 4 beef porterhouse steak 180g each and fat trimmed
- 3 zucchini halved, chopped
- Mitolo Low Carb Potatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme chopped
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- ⅓ cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds toasted
- fresh thyme
- lemon wedges
- fresh mint
- In a large snap-lock bag place half the oil, Harissa paste and thyme. Add steaks, season well and rub to coat. Heat a large char-grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set steaks aside on a plate loosely covered with foil to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place zucchini and remaining oil in a large bowl. Season and toss to coat. Reheat same pan over medium high heat and cook zucchini for 6-7 minutes or until charred and tender. Remove from pan, return to large bowl, add lemon zest and juice and toss to coat. Top zucchini with ricotta, almonds and mint leaves.
- Serve steaks with zucchini, potatoes, extra thyme and lemon wedges.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.