Crushed spiced chickpea sandwich with lamb and fresh mint
- 2 slices Bürgen® Soy-Lin® bread
- ½ cup (70g) canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 tbsp low fat natural yoghurt
- ¼ tsp Moroccan spice mix
- 4 slices Telegraph cucumber
- 30 g thinly sliced roast lamb
- 6 large mint leaves, finely sliced
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Put the chickpeas into a bowl and roughly crush with a fork. Stir through the yoghurt and spice mix and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Spread the chickpea mixture over one slice of bread. Add the cucumber, lamb and mint leaves and top with remaining slice of bread.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.