Chicken Mayonnaise Sandwich
5 minutes minutes
- 2 slices Tip Top® 9 Grain™ Original Bread or wholemeal sandwich
- ½ skinless chicken breasts poached and diced
- 1 tsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 cos lettuce leaves
- fresh flat-leaf parsley sprinkle, optional
- ground black pepper sprinkle, optional
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, chicken, pepper (optional). Mix well until ingredients are combined.
- Butter 2 slices of Tip Top® 9 Grain wholemeal sandwich.
- Place lettuce on one slice of bread, and spoon on the chicken mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley (optional)
- Top with the remaining buttered slice of bread.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.