Carisma potato salad
- 600 g Carisma potatoes unpeeled, washed
- 1 Medium bunch (about 130g) rocket, ends trimmed, washed, dried
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Roughly chopped fresh continental parsley
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Kalamata olive paste
- 1 tsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Wash potatoes, chop into 1 cm cubes. Place cubed potatoes into hot (not boiling) water, then bring water to the boil. Cook for approximately 4 minutes until al dente. Potatoes should be firm but cooked through. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, to make olive vinaigrette, use a fork to whisk together the olive oil, kalamata olive paste, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl until well combined.
- Add rocket and olive vinaigrette, and gently toss until well combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Gi estimation: 52, GL estimation: 7
Depending on your cooking method and technique the level of Gi may vary. Recipe and image kindly supplied by the Mitolo Group.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.