Carisma potato salad
- 600 g Carisma potatoes unpeeled, washed
- 1 Medium bunch (about 130g) rocket, ends trimmed, washed, dried
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Roughly chopped fresh continental parsley
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Kalamata olive paste
- 1 tsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Wash potatoes, chop into 1 cm cubes. Place cubed potatoes into hot (not boiling) water, then bring water to the boil. Cook for approximately 4 minutes until al dente. Potatoes should be firm but cooked through. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, to make olive vinaigrette, use a fork to whisk together the olive oil, kalamata olive paste, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl until well combined.
- Add rocket and olive vinaigrette, and gently toss until well combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Gi estimation: 52, GL estimation: 7
Depending on your cooking method and technique the level of Gi may vary. Recipe and image kindly supplied by the Mitolo Group.