5 minutes minutes
- 2 celery finely diced
- 2 cup fresh rocket leaves or mixed leaves
- ½ red (Spanish) onion finely diced
- 2 apples cored cut into small pieces
- 200 g cooked chicken steamed, diced, (can use skinless bbq chicken)
- ⅓ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts halves
- ½ cup reduced fat greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- In a small bowl or jar, add Greek yoghurt and lemon juice. Mix or shake well.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients (except dressing) and toss gently.
- Drizzle over dressing and mix well to coat all the salad ingredients.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.