Tuna Caprese Salad
5 minutes minutes
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 185 g tuna in spring water drained and flaked
- 4 fresh bocconcini baby size, halved
- ½ cup cannellini beans canned, drained
- ½ cup fresh basil torn
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- In a small bowl or jar, add olive oil and vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix or shake well.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients (except dressing) and toss gently.
- Drizzle over dressing and mix well to coat all of the salad ingredients.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.