Sweet Potato, Chicken and Tomato Tray Bake
- 2 sweet potato sliced into 1cm rounds
- 2 red onions each cut into 6 wedges
- 2 garlic sliced
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 skinless chicken breasts cut in half
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup fresh basil picked
- Preheat an oven to 190°C.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the sweet potato, onion, garlic and truss tomatoes with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Spread the sweet potatoes and onions over a shallow baking dish and top with the chicken. Reserve the tomatoes.
- Drizzle the chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper then pour the chicken stock over and cover the tray with baking paper.
- Cook in the preheat oven for 15 minutes then remove the baking paper and add the tomatoes. Return to the oven for 10 minutes then serve with basil leaves.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.