Spring Vegetable Frittata
5 minutes minutes
30 minutes minutes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek washed thoroughly and thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves 2 large handfuls
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 eggs whisked
- 50 g reduced fat feta cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180 ℃ (350℉).
- Heat olive oil in a medium non-stick frypan. Sauté the leek for few minutes until soft.
- Add the spring onions, spinach and parsley. Cook for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off heat.
- Pour egg mixture over the vegetables. Using a spoon, gently stir to ensure vegetables are evenly mixed through.
- Crumble feta over the top. Place in oven and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until golden.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.