Spicy Carrot Dip
- 5 carrots medium carrots cut into chunks
- 2 cups chickpeas canned chickpeas
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 1 orange Juice and zest of medium orange
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander (cilantro)
- 1 tsp curry powder
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- olive oil
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- Place carrots in a lined baking tray. Coat carrots with spices, salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Bake until tender. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Blend roasted carrots and chickpeas in a food processor. Add enough vegetable stock until a good consistency is formed (you will not need all of the vegetable stock).
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.