15 minutes minutes
20 minutes minutes
- 1 kg lean pork fillet
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 80 ml lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 4 clove garlic crushed
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- To prevent burning, soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Chop pork fillet into bite size chunks.
- Place pork in a large bowl along with all marinade ingredients. Ensure all pork pieces are coated with marinade.
- Marinade in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (or overnight)
- Thread pork onto wooden skewers and place on an oiled barbecue grill. Cook for approximately 5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from barbecue, cover and allow to rest for several minutes.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.