Nutty Berry Yoghurt Smash
5 minutes minutes
3 minutes minutes
- 1 ½ cups reduced fat greek yoghurt
- 1 cup mixed berries fresh or frozen
- ⅓ cup walnuts broken up
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- In a small pan, toast walnuts and coconut over a low heat until they start to turn golden colour. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl add yoghurt, berries and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the nuts and coconut on top and serve.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.