- 3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup mixed nuts roasted
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup sultanas or raisins
- ½ cup dried apricots or dried figs
- ½ cup linseeds (flaxseeds) or LSA (linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds ground)½
- ½ cup shredded coconut or flaked coconut
- Roughly smash the nuts using a pestle & mortar. Alternatively, you can place nuts in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to smash. Add to a large bowl.
- Add oats, seeds, LSA, coconut and dried fruit. Mix to combine.
- Place in a large airtight container
- Serve with a few dollops of Greek yoghurt or milk of your choice.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.