- 1 cup (90g) Traditional Oats
- 1 cup (115g) MILO®
- 1 cup (35g) puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup (40g) moist coconut flakes
- 1 cup (130g) dried cranberries
- 1 cup (160g) almonds
- 2/3 cup (135g) pepitas
- 3/4 cup (150mL) golden syrup
- 1/2 cup (150g) almond butter spread, no added salt, no added sugar
- 150 g margarine
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Grease and line a 30cm x 20cm lamington pan.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, MILO®,puffed rice cereal, coconut flakes. Place cranberries, almonds and pepitas in a food processor and process for thirty seconds to a minute and add to oats and MILO® mixture.
- In a small saucepan place golden syrup, almond butter and margarine. Over low-medium heat; stir and melt all ingredients together.
- Add golden syrup mixture to dry ingredients; stir well to combine.
- Bake25-30 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan; slice into 16 pieces.
One MILO® Muesli Slice bar provides 1,484kJ and 8.4g protein. Adjust the portion by cutting bars into smaller squares for younger children and less active adults. This MILO® Muesli Slice recipe helps provide a nutritional boost for active kids and adults. TIP:
Use MILO® Plant-based Energy to provide vitamin B12, iron and zinc for children and teens that are vegan or vegetarian.