Moroccan Spiced Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Moroccan spice mix
- 400 g cup mushrooms thickly sliced
- 200 ml chicken stock
- ⅔ cup olives pitted
- 2 tbsp currants
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 lemon halved
- couscous to serve
- flatbread to serve
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat. Add spice mix, cook, stirring often for 1-2 minutes until aromatic. Add mushrooms, cook, shaking the pan occasionally for 5 minutes until mushrooms are just tender.
- Add stock to pan, simmer for 5 minutes or until mixture has reduced. Add olive and currants and simmer further 3 minutes. Drizzle over honey, squeeze over lemon halves, stir to combine.
- Serve with couscous and flatbread.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.