Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
- 500 g sweet potato (approximately 2 small or 1.5 medium sweet potatoes)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 220°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into matchsticks and toss with olive oil, garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Place onto baking tray in a single layer and spread out on the tray as much as possible.
- Cook for 20 minutes tossing once or twice to ensure fries are evenly cooked.
- Meanwhile make dipping sauce by combining all ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
- Remove sweet potato from the oven and sprinkle over grated parmesan and chopped parsley immediately. Toss gently to coat fries. Serve immediately with dipping sauce.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.