Mango chicken and almond on low GI grainy bread
5 minutes minutes
1 minute minute
- 120 g cooked chicken cubed (use leftover BBQ or roast chicken)
- ¼ cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 stalk celery finely sliced
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- snow pea sprouts
- 4 slices low gi grainy bread
- Combine together chicken, mayonnaise, almonds, celery and chutney and mix well. Pile over one slice of bread. Sprinkle over snow pea sprouts and top with another slice of bread.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.