Easy Overnight Oats
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup low fat Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup reduced fat milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 pear sliced
- 2 tbsp pistachio nuts chopped
- 1 tbsp low GI honey
- Combine all the base ingredients into a sealed container and mix well. Cover and store overnight (or for at least 6-8 hours, until soft).
- Serve portions into breakfast bowls. Top with fresh pear slices, a sprinkle of pistachio nuts and a drizzle of low GI honey.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.