Lemon Chia Balls
10 minutes minutes
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup cashews, raw
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups medjool dates pitted, chopped
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 lemon juice
- Place the almonds, cashews, and chia seeds in a food processor.
- Blend until the nuts are chopped finely, resembling breadcrumbs
- Add dates and lemon juice and blend until mixture comes together
- Form mixture into balls and roll in coconut. Refrigerate.
- Makes 30 balls.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.