Homemade Chunky Hummus
- 300 g chickpeas drained and rinsed
- ½ lemon juiced and zested
- ½ tsp ground smoked paprika
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- Mash all the ingredients together, or blitz in a food processor, until it has a chunky ‘dip’ consistency.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.