Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
1 hour 10 minutes
- 6 sweet potato 200g each, scrubbed
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs, plus extra for serving
- olive oil
- ¼ tbsp sea salt and ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese finely grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C. Carefully cut 3mm slices into the sweet potatoes, leaving 5mm intact at the bottom. Place on a baking-paper lined oven tray.
- Strip the leaves from the thyme and tuck in between the fans of the sweet potatoes.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 1 hour - 1 hour 10 minutes until golden and soft in the middle, or when easily pierced with a knife. Serve sprinkled with parmesan.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.