Haloumi, green olive tapenade and sliced tomato sandwich
- 2 slices Bürgen® Wholegrain & Oats bread
- 4 pitted kalamata olives, sliced finely
- 1 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 ripe (120g) Roma tomato, sliced
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly
- 3 thin slices (50g) haloumi
- Warm a non-stick pan over a medium heat.
- Combine sliced olives and mayonnaise in a small bowl and spread over the two slices of bread. Arrange the sliced tomato over one of the slices of bread and top with the sliced cucumber.
- Cook the haloumi in the pan until golden on both sides. Transfer to the sandwich and top with the remaining slice of bread.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.