Grilled Chicken, Spinach, and Spicy Avocado Wraps
- 100 g grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 1 large mixed grain wrap
- 20 g avocado, mashed (approx. 1 tbsp)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, shredded
- 1/2 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 carrot, grated
- pinch cayenne pepper
- squeeze lemon juice
- black pepper, to taste (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix the cayenne, black pepper, and lemon juice through the avocado. Spread it over the wrap, then layer your chicken and salad ingredients.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.