Grilled Chicken, Spinach, and Spicy Avocado Wraps
- 100 g skinless chicken breasts grilled, sliced
- 1 mixed grain wrap large
- 20 g avocado mashed (approx. 1 tbsp)
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves shredded
- ½ tomato sliced
- ¼ red (Spanish) onion sliced
- ¼ carrot grated
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix the cayenne, black pepper, and lemon juice through the avocado. Spread it over the wrap, then layer your chicken and salad ingredients.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.