Greek Salmon Salad
5 minutes minutes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber diced
- 1 cup mixed salad leaves
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 red capsicum (pepper) diced
- 1 cup chickpeas canned
- 200 g salmon fillet cooked and flaked
- 8 olives pitted and halved
- 40 g reduced fat feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tbsp reduced fat greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- In a small bowl or jar, add Greek yoghurt, lemon juice and oregano. Mix or shake well.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients (except dressing) and toss gently.
- Drizzle over dressing and mix well to coat allthe salad ingredients.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.