Good Morning Trifle
- 4 banana
- 500 g Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 ¾ cups toasted muesli
- 2 mango peeled, sliced
- 4 tbsp mixed seeds & nuts
- Thickly slice the bananas.
- Press 4-6 slices of banana on the sides or 4 large glasses jars. Top each with 2 tablespoons yoghurt.
- Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon honey. Top with ¼ cup muesli.Top with more banana followed by mango.
- Repeat with more yoghurt, honey, muesli banana and mango.
- Finish with remaining banana and yoghurt. Sprinkle with seed and nut mix and final drizzle of honey. Serve.
- You can make this the night before, cover and keep in the fridge for breakfast.
- Replace the muesli with other breakfast cereal such as Weet-Bix, Corn Flakes or Just Right.When mango is not in season other fruit such as strawberries, grapes, apples or pears team well with banana.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.