Fruity Yoghurt Pops
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries strawberries
- 2 bananas small ripe, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp low GI honey
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients. Blend until combined and smooth
- Divide mixture into 6 plastic moulds. Freeze pops for 10 minutes then insert popsicle stick into the centre of each.
- Freeze pops for at least 4 hours or until frozen solid.
- When ready, run each popsicle mould under warm water. Gently pull each one from the mould or peel paper away.
- Serve straight away.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.