Corn Salsa Salad
5 minutes minutes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber chopped
- 1 spring onions finely chopped
- ½ green capsicum (pepper) chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- ½ red capsicum (pepper) chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels fresh, frozen or canned
- 180 g cooked chicken chopped (or pork or beef)
- ½ avocado chopped
- ¼ cup fresh coriander (cilantro) chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- In a small bowl or jar, add olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix or shake well.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients (except dressing) and toss gently.
- Drizzle over dressing and mix well to coat all the salad ingredients.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.