Coconut & Lime Quinoa Bircher
- 3/4 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 1/2 cup Complete Dairy High Protein milk (375ml)
- 300 g low fat Greek yoghurt, plus 450g to serve
- 1 1/2 medium granny smith apple, grated
- 18 g shredded coconut (approx. 3 tbsp)
- 33 pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
- 1 ½ limes, juice and zest
- Combine the quinoa flakes, milk, 300g yoghurt, grated apple, lime juice, zest, and shredded coconut. Mix together well, then transfer (covered) to the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, transfer into three even servings. Store two in the fridge for breakfasts over the next two days. To serve, serve with 150g yoghurt and 11pistachios.
- TIP: You may like to add a teaspoon of honey, for a daily indulgence.