Coconut & Lime Quinoa Bircher
- ¾ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 ½ cup Complete Dairy High Protein Milk 375ml
- 300 g low fat Greek yoghurt plus 450g to serve
- 1 ½ granny smith apple grated
- 18 g shredded coconut approx. 3 tbsp
- 33 pistachios, shelled roughly chopped
- 1 ½ lime juice and zest
- Combine the quinoa flakes, milk, 300g yoghurt, grated apple, lime juice, zest, and shredded coconut. Mix together well, then transfer (covered) to the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, transfer into three even servings. Store two in the fridge for breakfasts over the next two days. To serve, serve with 150g yoghurt and 11pistachios.
- TIP: You may like to add a teaspoon of honey, for a daily indulgence.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.