Chai-spiced Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 frozen medium banana or fresh banana, plus handful ice
- 1/4 cup High Protein milk (approx. 60ml), or milk of choice
- 200 g low fat plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tso ground ginger
- 3 tsp chia seeds
- 40 g Barley + Muesli, Cranberry & Nuts, or low-GI muesli of choice
- Blend all of the ingredients together except for the Protein 1st cereal,then pour into a bowl. The smoothie will continue to thicken over the next few minutes as chia soaks up water, so leave for 2-3 minutes and then top with the cereal. Enjoy!
- TIP: You may like to top with a teaspoon of honey as a daily indulgences.