Chai-spiced Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 frozen banana or banana
- ice cubes handful
- 1/4 cup High Protein milk or milk approx. 60ml
- 200 g low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tsp chia seeds
- 40 g Barley + Muesli, Cranberry & Nuts, or low-Gi muesli of choice
- Blend all of the ingredients together except for the Protein 1st cereal,then pour into a bowl. The smoothie will continue to thicken over the next few minutes as chia soaks up water, so leave for 2-3 minutes and then top with the cereal. Enjoy!
- TIP: You may like to top with a teaspoon of honey as a daily indulgences.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.