Cauliflower and celeriac soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 250 g celeriac peeled and roughly chopped
- 450 g cauliflower roughly chopped
- 440 g canned cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- Flaky sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- olive oil Extra virgin
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium-high heat and cook the onion for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the celeriac, cauliflower, and beans and cook for another 3–4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour in the stock. Increase the heat and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 15–20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly, then puree with an immersion blender or in a blender. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle the soup into bowls and finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.