Cauliflower and celeriac soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 250 g celeriac peeled and roughly chopped
- 450 g cauliflower roughly chopped
- 440 g canned cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- Flaky sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- olive oil Extra virgin
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium-high heat and cook the onion for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the celeriac, cauliflower, and beans and cook for another 3–4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour in the stock. Increase the heat and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 15–20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly, then puree with an immersion blender or in a blender. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle the soup into bowls and finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Nutritional information (per serve)