Brazilian Vinaigrette Salsa
10 minutes minutes
- 4 diced tomatoes large
- 4 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum (pepper) diced
- 1 green capsicum (pepper) diced
- ½ cup fresh coriander (cilantro) finely chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice or white vinegar
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a bowl. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. For a complete low GI Brazilian feast, serve with barbecued protein, low GI rice and black beans.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.