Banana Smoothie Bowl
5 minutes minutes
4 hours hours
- 2 Cavendish bananas ripe
- 125 g fresh strawberries hulled, halved
- 1 ¼ cups coconut water chilled
- ⅔ cup Greek yoghurt
- 100 g frozen mango ¾ cup
- 2 cm ginger peeled, grated
- 3 tsp honey
- toasted muesli
- fresh strawberries sliced
- fresh blueberries
- banana sliced
- edible flowers and herbs
- Leaving bananas in their skin, place into the freezer.
- Put strawberries into a snap lock bag and freeze with banana for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Divide between two chilled serving bowls.
- Top with muesli, fresh fruit and flowers and herbs. Serve immediately.
- For Vegan option, replace the yoghurt with coconut yoghurt
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.