Apple, Walnut and Tuna Waldorf Salad
- 1 tuna in spring water drained (130g)
- 3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- ½ orange juiced
- 15 g raisins
- ½ cup celery diced (70g)
- 60 g walnuts chopped
- 1 red apple julienned
- 50 g grapes halved
- 3 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 9 cos lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, stir together Greek yoghurt, orange juice, salt and pepper.
- Add all the other ingredients to the bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of salad into each lettuce cup.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.