- 1 pawpaw
- 1 lime, juiced
- 6 tbsp plain, unsweetened yoghurt
- 1/4 orange peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup berries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup (100g) Sanitarium Low GI Granola Golden Almond
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds
- mint leaves and edible flowers to garnish (optional)
Slice the pawpaw in half lengthways. Scoop the seeds out with a teaspoon and discard.
Squeeze lime juice over both halves.
Divide yoghurt between pawpaw halves. Arrange fruit on top of yoghurt, then sprinkle granola and seeds over. Garnish with mint leaves and edible flowers and serve immediately.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.
Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 612mg | Fiber: 14.5g | Sugar: 18g | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 1.4mg