- 2 slices Bürgen® Soy-Lin® bread
- 2 tbsp reduced fat ricotta
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup (35g) artichoke hearts, drained and sliced finely
- 1 medium (30g) bocconcini, sliced
- 4 baby roma tomatoes (20g), halved
- ¼ small rocket leaves (8g)
In a small bowl, combine ricotta and mustard; spread over the sliced bread. Layer one slice of bread with the artichokes, bocconcini, tomato halves and rocket leaves. Top with remaining bread slice.
Energy per serve: 1270kJ
Recipe supplied by Bürgen® .
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.
Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5.4g | Sodium: 730mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g | Iron: 4.2mg