- 200 g dried rice noodles
- 2 cups cooked skinless chicken breast chopped and trimmed of fat
- 1 red capsicum (pepper) cut into thin strips
- 200 g snow peas cut into thin strips
- 5 spring onions thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander (cilantro) roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds Toasted and to garnish
Prepare noodles as directed on packet. Drain, rinse under cold water then drain again and chop roughly with kitchen scissors.
Combine noodles, chicken, capsicum, snow peas, shallots and coriander.
To make dressing, whisk together lime juice, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil.
Add dressing to noodle salad and toss gently to mix well.
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 5.6g | Saturated Fat: 1.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.2g | Sodium: 480mg | Fiber: 2g