- 2 cups SunRice Low GI Brown Rice
- 1 bunch Asparagus, trimmed and sliced
- 125 g Baby corn, halved
- 5 Radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 Green onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 cup Coarsely chopped mint leaves, plus whole leaves to garnish
- ¾ cup Brazil nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- ½ cup Pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
+SAVE RECIPE / SHOPPING LIST
VIEW SAVED RECIPES
PRINT, DOWNLOAD, SHARE
Cook the rice according to directions on the packet. Cool.
Cook asparagus and corn in boiling water for 2 minutes or until just tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
Add asparagus, corn, radishes, green onions, mint and 1/2 each of the of the brazil nuts and pomegranate seeds to rice. Combine oil, lemon juice and mustard and add to rice mixture. Toss to combine.
Serve salad topped with whole mint leaves, remaining chopped brazil nuts and pomegranate seeds.
Energy per serve: 2112 kJ
Gi estimation: 48, GL estimation: 8
Recipe and image supplied by SunRice. For more recipes go to www.sunrice.com.au
Calories: 504kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.3g | Protein: 9.2g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 6.7g | Sodium: 163mg | Fiber: 8.6g | Sugar: 7.5g