- 12 chicken drumsticks, skin on
- 1/2 cup Capilano's Australian Low GI Honey, warmed
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 head red cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 head green cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, green tips only, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp Capilano's Low GI Australian honey
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt and pepper
+SAVE RECIPE / SHOPPING LIST
VIEW SAVED RECIPES
PRINT, DOWNLOAD, SHARE
Preheat oven to 180°C. Place chicken drumsticks in an oven-proof dish in a single layer.
Combine honey, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, oil and garlic in mixing bowl and mix well. Add marinade over the chicken.
Roast for 45-50 minutes, turning at 10-minute intervals, or until browned and cooked through.
While the chicken cooks, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, honey and salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Add cabbages, carrot and spring onions to a large salad-serving dish. Drizzle with dressing and toss to completely combine. Serve chicken alongside coleslaw.