Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- 5 GiLICIOUS potatoes roasted or boiled in their skin
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon (15mL) of olive oil
- 2 ½ cups of reduced salt vegetable stock
- 2 handfuls of fresh chives, finely chopped
- Dollop of light sour cream (25g)
Add onion and garlic to a large pot, sauté on low heat until soft and fragrant.
Roughly dice cooked potatoes. Add stock to the pot. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins.
Blend with a stick blender until smooth. Bring back to temperature on the stovetop.
Serve. Finish with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chives.
More or less stock or water may be required due to the size & water content of the potatoes.
Nutrition Information Panel
|Per serving (340g)|
|Fat – Total (g)||4.1g|
|Carbohydrate – Total (g)||23.1g|
|– Sugars (g)||5.1g|