- 1 kg GiLICIOUS potatoes, cut into 2 cm cube
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 TBS of white wine vinegar
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped Italian parsley
- Sea salt and coarse ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to boil and cook until just tender. Drain potatoes and place in a bowl.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well. Add dressing to the warm potatoes, together with the chopped red onion and parsley, and toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper. Salad can be served warm or cold.
- Top with micro-herbs or additional fresh garden herbs
Energy 725kJ/174 cals; Protein 4.9g; Fat 9.8g (includes 1.5g saturated fat; saturated : unsaturated fat ratio 0.18); Carbohydrate 18.5g (3.5g sugars, 15g starch), Fibre 4g; Sodium 221mg; Potassium 971mg (sodium : potassium ratio 0.23)