- 1 pawpaw
- Juice of 1 lime
- 6 tbs plain, unsweetened yoghurt
- 1/4 orange, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup berries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup (100g) Sanitarium Low GI Granola Golden Almond
- 2 tbs mixed seeds
- Mint leaves and edible flowers to garnish (optional)
- Slice the pawpaw in half lengthways. Scoop the seeds out with a teaspoon and discard.
- Squeeze lime juice over both halves.
- Divide yoghurt between pawpaw halves. Arrange fruit on top of yoghurt, then sprinkle granola and seeds over. Garnish with mint leaves and edible flowers and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Panel
|Fat, total (g)||18|
|– Saturated Fat (g)||4|
|– Sugar (g)||18|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||14.5|
Glycaemic Load = 28.7