Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15-20 mins
- 450g GiLICIOUS potatoes
- 350g fresh green beans trimmed on a diagonal
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups of fresh rocket
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- 2 spring onions (30g), cut on a diagonal
- 2 tablespoons (30mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh oregano leaves
Place the potatoes in a large pot and fill with about 3cm of water. Bring to a boil, and cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Throw in the green beans to steam after the first 10 minutes. Drain, cool, and then cut potatoes into wedges.
Transfer into a large serving bowl, and toss with fresh rocket.
Combine olive oil, red wine vinegar and mix to create dressing.
Top with olives, crumbled feta, spring onions, fresh oregano and dressing, and toss to coat.
|Per Serving ( 210g)|
|Fat – Total (g)||8.3g|
|Carbohydrate – Total (g)||9.6g|
|– Sugars (g)||2.6g|