- 1 1/2 cup So Good™ Cashew Milk Unsweetened
- 6 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 tbs plain unsweetened yoghurt (for non-dairy version, use soy yoghurt)
- 1 cup (100g) Sanitarium™ Low GI Granola Strawberry & Coconut
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Mix the cashew milk, chia seeds, vanilla and 4 tablespoons of the yoghurt in a bowl. Cover and leave to thicken in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, half fill two jars with the chia mix. Top with a layer of raspberries and granola. Fill the jars then top with remaining raspberries, granola and 2 tablespoons yoghurt.
- Serve immediately.
TIP: If you fancy getting adventurous, try adding flavours such as 1/2 tsp ground cardamom or 1/2 tsp orange blossom or rose water when you mix the chia seeds with the milk.
Nutrition Information Panel
|Fat, total (g)||23|
|– Saturated Fat (g)||5|
|– Sugar (g)||9|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||22.9|
Glycaemic Load = 15.3