Waldorf salad with chicken on Bürgen® Wholegrain and Oats
- 1 red apple finely cubed
- 1 celery thinly sliced
- 60 g walnuts roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp low fat Greek yoghurt
- lemon juice
- 100 g cooked chicken Chopped, use left over roast or BBQ chicken
- fresh rocket leaves
- Combine apple, celery, walnuts, mayonnaise, yoghurt and lemon juice and mix well. Gently fold through chicken. Pile evenly over 2 slices of bread. Sprinkle over rocket and top with the other slices of bread.
This recipe was kindly supplied by the team at Bürgen®.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.